Croatian Forests d.o.o. Zagreb, Forestry Administration Branch Našice and Mecsekerdő Zrt. Pécs are pleased to invite you to
of the project
"PROTECTION OT THE ENGLISH OAK IN THE CROSS-BORDER AREA"
Venue: Forest nursery Gajić, Zoljan, 31500 Našice
(parking is provided at the location of Forest nursery Gajic, x: 622696, y: 5038899)
Date:, June 11th 2019. (Tuesday)
- 9.30 – 10.00 Registration
- 10.00 – 10.10 Welcoming word of the organizer – Vlado Keglević, Head of FAB Našice
- 10.10 – 10.20 Introductory word – Kakas Andrea, Program Manager HUHR Joint Secretariat
- 10.20 – 10.50 Oak Protection, summary of the project - Kiss Milán, Project Manager for Mecsekerdő Zrt
- 10.50 – 11.20 Cross-border Groundwater Monitoring System and WEB GIS – Ivan Pilaš, Hrvatski šumarski institut Jastrebarsko
- 11.20. – 11.50 Protecting forest ecosystems: suppressing invasive plant species in forestry practices - Márton Korda, University of Sopron, Faculty of Forestry
- 11.50 – 12.10 Coffee break
- 12.10 – 12.40 Climatic pressures and opportunities for adaptive management of oak stands of Koška forestry – Stjepan Dekanić, Perceptives j.d.o.o.
- 12.40 – 13.00 Application of Oak Protection project results Nataša Rap, Project Manager for FAB Našice
- 13.00- 15.00 Lunch
Workshop will be bilingual, Croatian - Hungarian translation will be provided.
Please confirm arrival by June 7th, by e-mail: email@example.com
The event was organized with the financial assistance of the European Union